Basehor-Linwood seniors receive college scholarships
Two area high school seniors have been awarded a scholarship from the University of Central Missouri.
Nate Hopkins, a Basehor-Linwood High School senior and son of Steve and Ann Hopkins, has earned a Red and Black Scholarship in the amount of $4,000 per year to attend the university.
Peter Latta, a Mill Valley High School senior and son of Mike and Ann Latta, has earned a Red and Blake Scholarship in the amount of $1,000 per year to attend the university.
Red and Black Scholarships are given to incoming UCM freshmen based upon their high school cumulative grade point average and ACT composite score.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Kansas House panel considers higher scrap theft penalties
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests