Legends plans new restaurant openings
The Legends at Village West announced that two new restaurants would be opening this year.
Wild Fire Steakhouse and Saloon and Los Cabos, A Mexican Restaurant and Rooftop Fiesta, will be located in the entertainment district surrounding the 150-foot smokestack tower on the west end of the center.
Bill Brandmeyer, managing partner of the new B. Branded LLC in Lenexa, is partnering with another locally owned restaurant group, K.C. Hopps Ltd., to open the new restaurants. K.C. Hopps Ltd. owns and operates establishments such as 75th Street Brewery, 810 Zone and Blue Moose.
Wild Fire Steakhouse and Saloon will offer "Cowboy-Cool Cuisine,” which takes regional all-American dishes and adds authentic flavors out of the old west. The restaurant will have a western playground featuring a mechanical bull named "Bodacious," where riders have eight seconds to "cowboy-up."
Los Cabos, A Mexican Restaurant and Rooftop Fiesta, specializes in distinctive flavors from Baja Mexico. The menu includes traditional Mexican favorites like crispy tacos, burritos, quesadillas, guacamole and a world-class tequila bar.
More like this story
- USD 458 bond issue supporters make final push
- Basehor-Linwood USD 458 board sets special meeting
- Basehor-Linwood Middle School names new principal
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education