On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Basehor City Council
Monday, May 4
Work session 6 p.m.
Regular meeting 7 p.m.
Basehor City Hall
• Approve minutes of April 20 meeting
• Approve treasurer’s report and vendor payments
• Approve investment recommendations
• Approve calendar of events
• Proclamation — National Police Week May 10-16 and May 15 as Peace Officer’s Memorial Day
Call to Public
Scheduled Discussion Items
• 2008 financial audit report by Lowenthal, Singleton, Webb and Wilson
• Appointment to city offices
• Annual reappointments for City Clerk, Treasurer, Police Chief, Judge, Police Clerk, City Prosecutor
• WWTP progress update and pay request #6 from CAS Construction.
• Consider award of bid on the 150th Street project.
• Consider recommendations from the Planning Commission to adopt an ordinance amending Article 1 of Chapter XVI of the Basehor Municipal Code, incorporating revised zoning regulations and adopt the proposed zoning regulations.
• Consider Planning Commission recommendation to adopt an ordinance amending Article 2 of Chapter XVI of the Basehor Municipal Code, incorporating revised subdivision regulations.
• Acceptance of the 2008 financial audit report
• MARC annual dues for 2009
• Contractor licensing — ordinance to require contractor licensing within the City of Basehor.
• Adopt annual updates to Uniform Public Offense Code and Standard Traffic Ordinance.
• Consider cereal malt beverage license for Wolf Creek Marketplace grocery store, requested by John Bell and Kevin Barclay.
• KDOT TRF Loan application approval (pending receipt of application from KDOT)
City Administrator report
Council member reports
More like this story
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty