Leavenworth County in flash flood watch area
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill, Mo., has issued a flash flood watch effective until Thursday evening that includes Leavenworth County.
Check back to our Web site for more information.
More like this story
- Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties in flash flood advisory
- Flash flood watch issued for Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties
- Thunderstorm watch until 3 a.m. and flash flood watch until 7 a.m. for select local counties
- Leavenworth County in tornado, flash flood watches until 1 a.m. Saturday
- Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties under flash flood watch