PRIDE welcomes new teachers
The Basehor Gold PRIDE group played host to a luncheon Thursday in order to say hello to some new faces in the Basehor-Linwood School District.
The group has been putting together a new teachers meet and greet for more than 10 years, and this year's lunch was catered by the newly opened Wolf Creek Marketplace.
The school district hired 12 new full-time teachers and one part-time teacher for the 2009-2010 school year, and all were invited to attend the event along with some other members of the staff and faculty.
For more on this story, see the Aug. 13 issue of the Sentinel.
More like this story
- Basehor library event shares 'twisted' fairy tale
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Hallmark seeks to cut 200 jobs in next several months
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map