New city administrator receives community welcome
Basehor community members gathered at the VFW Hall Thursday night to say hello to the city's newest staff member.
New City Administrator Mark Loughry's hiring was honored that night with a meet and greet event that included a large buffet dinner.
Loughry signed his contract Wednesday, and he will begin work Aug. 17.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Birthday brings awareness of technological, societal progress