New city administrator receives community welcome
Basehor community members gathered at the VFW Hall Thursday night to say hello to the city's newest staff member.
New City Administrator Mark Loughry's hiring was honored that night with a meet and greet event that included a large buffet dinner.
Loughry signed his contract Wednesday, and he will begin work Aug. 17.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Donation account created for toddler injured in lawnmower accident
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt