Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties under flash flood watch
The National Weather Service has issued a flash flood watch effective until 7 p.m. Monday for Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties.
Parts of other area counties also are in an urban and small stream flood advisory until 9 a.m. Northwestern Douglas, central Shawnee and southern Jefferson County are in the watch.
Check back to our Web site for more weather updates.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Youth sports reviewed at Basehor library
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday