Kaos end season with playoff loss to Dallas Diesel
The Kansas Kaos closed out their first season as a member of the World Football League with a 34-14 loss to the Dallas Diesel on Saturday in Dallas, Tex.
The game was scoreless for a quarter, but Dallas scored back-to-back touchdowns in the second quarter to take a 14-0 lead. Kansas scored a touchdown with 1:12 left in the half, but the Diesel countered with a field goal in the final seconds of the half for a 17-7 lead at intermission.
Dallas pulled away during the second half and went on to secure a berth in the second round of the playoffs. The Kaos end their season with a 6-4 record.
More like this story
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Business and Professional Women
- Sideline Chic moves into downtown Bonner Springs
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Large, $4.7M bulk solids research plant opens in Salina
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby