Also from August 25
- Sandstone has hot summer
- August 20, 2009
- It’s been a hot summer and a difficult economic climate, but Capitol Federal Park at Sandstone is still drawing crowds of music lovers, just as it always has.
- County commissioner proposes tax break for elderly
- 10:11 a.m., August 25, 2009 Updated 06:31 p.m.
- It’s just an idea now, but if Leavenworth County Commissioner J.C. Tellefson can do it, he would like the other commissioners to consider giving a tax break to some county residents.
- Commuter Forecast for August 25, 2009
- August 25, 2009
- We are looking at a dry start to the morning with intersection re-construction between Lawrence and Topeka.