Leavenworth County Commission
In business Thursday commissioners:
• Unanimously voted to accept the bid and enter into a contract with The Branch Manager for $6,370. The bid was to trim 44 trees and remove three trees on the Leavenworth County Courthouse and Leavenworth County Justice Center properties.
• Unanimously voted to once again accept the Emergency Management 911 Telephone Tariff of $.75 per hardwire telephone users per year.
• Unanimously voted to have dumping cease and desist until a special use permit or temporary use permit is obtained for the dumpsites at 30119 171st St., and 18352 Shawnee Rd.
• Unanimously approved the replatting of Rocking “C” Estates.
• Unanimously approved the special use permit for Jim and Terri Kerby to operate a pumpkin patch on their property.
• Unanimously voted to limit the number of special use permits to one parcel to two permits.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Kansas City Connection: Group golf and a great escape