Holy-Field to play host to cookie sale
Holy-Field Vineyard and Winery will play host to a Christmas cookie sale from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 12 at the winery.
Proceeds from the sale will benefit Loralei Crum, who was recently diagnosed with cancer and the American Cancer Society. Guests can mix and match their favorite cookies at a price of $7 per pound.
Jewelry by Shadow G Jewelry will be on display, and Santa will make an appearance from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
More like this story
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Interim manager named for Kansas State Fair
- Kansas sees small dip in enrollment under federal health law
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Face to Face: Basehor home builder Casey Conus