Lansing classes canceled for Wednesday
For the second day in a row, and with several inches of snow on the ground, Lansing USD 453 has canceled classes because of the snow.
More like this story
- GOP legislators block audit of Kansas foster care system
- Brownback makes appointments to commissions, boards
- Kansas auditor to release report on sexual predator program
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest