On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Basehor City Council
7 p.m. Monday, Dec. 21
Basehor City Hall
• Approve Minutes of Nov. 16 meeting
• Approve Treasurer’s Report
• Approve calendar of events – January 2010
• Approve license for: Shorty’s Liquor – Retail Liquor, Kelley’s Bar & Grill – Drinking Establishment, Pastimes Bar & Grill – Drinking Establishment, Falcon Lakes Golf Club – Drinking Establishment
Call to the public
• Public Hearing to address amendment to the 2009 Cedar Lake Maintenance Fund budget.
• Consider amendment increasing 2009 Cedar Lake Maintenance Fund budget.
• Consider proposed 2010 Wage Plan.
• Consider adoption of resolution 2009-22 for order of violation of Section 8-101 of Article 1 and Section 8-208 of Article 2 of Chapter VIII of the City Code for Property located at 15821 Willow Drive
• Consider adoption of resolution 2009-23 amending Article A, Section A-5 of the Personnel Manual.
• Consider request to voluntarily annex property by Howard Theno & Sons, Brooke-Lynne Development
• Consider request for financial assistance for Field of Dreams complex.
• Consider adoption of resolution authorizing mayor, city administrator, assistant city administrator, city treasurer, and city clerk to conduct business with Commerce Bank.
• Consider change order 3A for Wolf Creek Parkway project (TRF 0125)
• Consider change order 3B for Wolf Creek Parkway project (TRF 0125)
• Consider change order 4A for Wolf Creek Parkway project (TRF 0125)
• Consider change order 4B for Wolf Creek Parkway project (TRF 0125)
• Consider adoption of Ordinance 564 amending Ordinance 503 pertaining to Building Code requirements for sprinkler systems.
• Consider adoption of Ordinance 565 amending Ordinance 507 pertaining to Fire Code requirements for sprinkler systems.
City administrator’s report
• BLAS Donations
Council members’ reports
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- KCMO gallery plans Ulmer exhibit