Rummage sale to benefit area resident battling cancer
A two-day rummage sale benefiting Herman Smithey will be from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 18, and from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 19. Smithey is a Kansas City, Kan., resident who is battling cancer.
Available items at the rummage sale include clothing, electronics, tools, jewelry, toys and more.
A raffle will also be held, and winners are eligible to receive such prizes as free carpet cleaning, pear earrings and free car maintenance.
The rummage sale will be at the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 4, 7844 Leavenworth Road, Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Wyandotte County Fair schedule of events