Basehor resident becoming owner of accounting firm
Basehor resident Lesley Johnson will be acquiring her uncle's accounting and tax practice, Johnson Financial Services, when he retires at the end of this year.
Thomas F. Ceselski, CPA, has served various clients for almost three decades. Johnson, an enrolled agent, has served clients for more than 10 years.
Both Johnson and Ceselski are alumni of Rockhurst University. Johnson has also previously worked for Ceselski as a staff accountant.
Johnson Financial Services is located at 8160 Parallel Parkway, Suite 104, Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Wineries, craft breweries experience growth in Kansas
- Kansas allows driver's license changes for same-sex spouses
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'