Basehor resident becoming owner of accounting firm
Basehor resident Lesley Johnson will be acquiring her uncle's accounting and tax practice, Johnson Financial Services, when he retires at the end of this year.
Thomas F. Ceselski, CPA, has served various clients for almost three decades. Johnson, an enrolled agent, has served clients for more than 10 years.
Both Johnson and Ceselski are alumni of Rockhurst University. Johnson has also previously worked for Ceselski as a staff accountant.
Johnson Financial Services is located at 8160 Parallel Parkway, Suite 104, Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- BLHS baseball team hungry after regional loss
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Donation account created for toddler injured in lawnmower accident