City hall to be closed Jan. 1
Basehor City Hall will be closed all day Friday, Jan. 1, for the New Year’s holiday.
Normal business hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. will resume Monday, Jan. 4.
More like this story
- Basehor council to review proposed development
- Leavenworth County liquor store allegedly sells to undercover 19-year-old
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals