Commissioners schedule County Road 1 meeting
On Thursday the Leavenworth County Commissioners will discuss changes made to a new interlocal agreement between Tonganoxie and the county regarding the development on County Road 1.
Commissioners want to come to an agreement with the city on new building standards along the corridor before the moratorium on building in that area expires at the end of the year.
The commissioners already have a special development district in place for the area but will discuss what role Tonganoxie will play.
The meeting will begin at 9 a.m. Thursday in the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut St., in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers