Humane Society event curbs pet populations
Leavenworth County Humane Society (LCHS) will run its monthly spay/neuter transport Jan. 21-22 from the old Fire Station in Linwood, 310 Main St., next to Linwood City Hall.
More than 150 dogs and cats have been spayed or neutered and vaccinated on these transports in the past 6 months, which equates to about 1,000 fewer puppies and kittens that need homes this year.
The full package for cats starts at $25, and the full package for dogs is based on weight, and starts at $82.
To register or for more information, contact LCHS via e-mail at LvnCoHS@live.com, or through the Web site at LCHSInc.org. Those without Internet access can call (913) 728-2881 and leave a message
More like this story
- Dirty politics nothing new, even in Bonner Springs
- Bonner animal group says city's sluggish response was costly
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Kansas to hold meetings, consider options for drone usage
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'