The monthly meeting of the Basehor Rustlers 4-H Club was called to order by president Katie Eberth on Jan. 19 at the VFW Hall. Roll call was answered by “Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?”
Leader reminded everyone to send in entries for 4-H Days on Feb. 21. Youth Service Day is March 28, and sign up deadline is Feb. 13. Each member is to have their project goals written out by the February meeting.
Katie Tindell reported the club donated to a dinner to aid in Jacob Ostermeyer’s kidney transplant.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs camp director Patty Nickell
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament