Fertilizer seminar set in Leavenworth
An educational seminar titled “Maximizing Return On Your Fertilizer Dollar” is coming up later this month in Leavenworth.
The seminar will be conducted in the large meeting room at the Leavenworth County Extension Office at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 19.
The speaker is Dave Mengel, a soil fertility specialist from Kansas State University, and he will discuss effective and efficient use of phosphorus and nitrogen fertilizer for crops, pasture, and hay production.
The meeting is free to attend and refreshments are provided courtesy of Frontier Farm Credit Service of Baldwin City.
More like this story
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Face to Face: Edwardsville paramedic Christy Johnson
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Hospitals push for Medicaid expansion in Kansas