Fertilizer seminar set in Leavenworth
An educational seminar titled “Maximizing Return On Your Fertilizer Dollar” is coming up later this month in Leavenworth.
The seminar will be conducted in the large meeting room at the Leavenworth County Extension Office at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 19.
The speaker is Dave Mengel, a soil fertility specialist from Kansas State University, and he will discuss effective and efficient use of phosphorus and nitrogen fertilizer for crops, pasture, and hay production.
The meeting is free to attend and refreshments are provided courtesy of Frontier Farm Credit Service of Baldwin City.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers draft new plan to raise taxes to fix budget
- Billionaire buys Woodlands racing complex, but future fuzzy
- Kansas state workers could be furloughed if budget delayed
- Official: Kansas, Missouri close to ending economic war
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues