Public meeting scheduled about Glenwood Estates
Leavenworth County in cooperation with the city of Basehor will have a public meeting to discuss the decommissioning of the Glenwood Estates sewer lagoons.
This project will affect homeowners in the Glenwood Estates subdivision and adjoining properties along 158th Street and Evans Road. The meeting will be at 6 p.m. Feb. 24 in the Glenwood Ridge Elementary School gym. The meeting is open to the general public.
For more information call John Forslund, Leavenworth County Public Works engineer, at (913) 684-0470 or Carl Slaugh, Basehor city administrator, at 724-1370, ext. 33.
More like this story
- Bonner small business awarded by SBDC
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Presidential museum visit causes reflection on recent history