On the agenda
Basehor City Council
Tuesday, Feb. 17
Basehor City Hall
Work Session, 6 p.m.
Regular Meeting, 7 p.m.
• Approve minutes of Feb. 2 work session and regular meeting
• Approve treasurer’s report and vendor payment
• Approve investment recommendations
• Approve calendar of events
Call to Public
Scheduled Discussion Items
• Consider ordinance annexing Cedar Lakes Estates subdivision.
• MARCIT bylaws agreement – forming new business entity to extend operating territory into Kansas
• Consider Resolution adopting Identity Theft Policy
• Consider Ordinance to amend Chapter VII, Article 3, Fireworks
City Administrator report
Council Member reports
More like this story
- Edwardsville police recover missing Airstream
- Champions of Change: Bonner Springs High student, school resource officer visit White House
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements
- Kansas lawmakers to reopen debate over police body cameras