Strength and Conditioning for BLMS students
Basehor-Linwood High School strength and conditioning coach Ross Schwisow will conduct a Middle School Strength and Conditioning Camp. The camp will provide exclusive one-on-one coaching on how to use technique to lift weights properly, as well as to learn the high school SAQ (Speed, Agility, Quickness Program).
Two sessions will be available. The first will take place at 5:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays in March. The second will take place at 5:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays in April. Cost is $40 for eight one-hour sessions
Go to http://oldwww.usd458.org/blhs/camps for forms, or contact Schwisow at email@example.com for more information.
Proceeds from the camp go to insurance and equipment.
More like this story
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Shooting at Overland Park duplex kills woman, wounds girl