Sales to benefit charity
During this month’s “Third Thursday,” in addition to staying open later, several downtown businesses will be donating 10 percent of sales to the American Heart Association in honor of National Heart Month.
The following businesses are participating: The Pink Zebra Boutique, Miller’s Too, Provence on the Prairie and Magnum Opus. Stop by for drinks and snacks and give back to the American Heart Association.
More like this story
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Tax amnesty for Kansans begins on Tuesday
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Report: More Kansas children in poverty from 2008 to 2013