‘Financial Peace’ course set
A 13-week program, Financial Peace University, will be given in Bonner Springs.
This program, which has helped more than 750,000 families positively change their financial future, will teach residents how to handle their money through common-sense principles and small-group accountability.
The programs will be taught by noted speaker Dave Ramsey via DVD. Topics covered will include relationship and money issues, saving for emergencies and understanding insurance. Each class participant will need to buy a kit that includes an FPU workbook and envelope systems, 13 audio lessons and Ramsey’s best-selling book, “Financial Peace.” Kits can be bought online at daveramsey.com or by calling (888) 227-3223.
Classes will begin at 5 p.m. Sunday, March 1, at Crossroads World Outreach Church, 13029 Kansas Ave. For more information on registering, contact John Stalec at (816) 803-6300.
More like this story
- Some Kansas regions report near record rainfall in May
- Middle America braces for strong storms, possible tornadoes
- Flash flood warning in effect for Leavenworth County, parts of Wyandotte, Johnson counties
- Wheat harvest tradition returns across Kansas
- Heavy rain causes lowland flooding in south-central Kansas