VFW sponsors Karaoke
The Basehor VFW is having a Karaoke Night from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday, Feb. 20, at 2806 N. 155th St. There will be hot dogs, sausages, chili and soup.
The VFW’s main purpose for the event is to offer an inexpensive, alternative activity to the city’s youths in a nonsmoking, nonalcoholic environment. All ages are welcome.
More like this story
- USD 204 receives more than expected 'extraordinary needs' funding
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Flu shot clinic offered at Basehor City Hall
- Assisted living center at Topeka's VA campus to open in fall
- Kansas House tax panel to meet seeking to plug budget hole