VFW sponsors Karaoke
The Basehor VFW is having a Karaoke Night from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday, Feb. 20, at 2806 N. 155th St. There will be hot dogs, sausages, chili and soup.
The VFW’s main purpose for the event is to offer an inexpensive, alternative activity to the city’s youths in a nonsmoking, nonalcoholic environment. All ages are welcome.
More like this story
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Kansas House tax panel to meet seeking to plug budget hole
- Kansas legislators considering tax fixes to fill shortfall
- Kansas Legislature to discuss new taxes to fill shortfall
- Kansas lawmakers having more discussions about raising taxes