KVL Insider: Boys basketball
Three teams are left in the hunt for a Kaw Valley League boys basketball title, and the winner will be revealed Friday night. Piper faces a must-win situation Tuesday to stay in the hunt, while Lansing controls its own destiny and Basehor-Linwood needs a little help to get back to the top for the third straight year.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Moon Marble's Ben Breslow
- Kansas changing notification for vehicle tag renewals
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Bonner animal group says city's sluggish response was costly