On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Basehor City Council
7 p.m. Monday, March 2
Basehor City Hall
6 p.m. Work Session
• Approve minutes of Feb. 9 Cedar Lake Estates public hearing and Feb. 17 work session and regular meeting
• Approve Treasurer’s report and vendor payments
• Approve investment recommendations
• Approve calendar of events
Call to Public
Scheduled Discussion Items
• Consider pay request no. 4 CAS Construction for construction work performed on wastewater treatment plant expansion.
• Consider approval of change order #1 for the WWTF project.
• Consider access issues at 147th and U.S. Highway 24-40 and potential amendments to the 24-40 Corridor Agreement.
• Authorization to advertise for bids on the Wolf Creek Parkway and 150th Street projects and approval of KDOT loans for the project.
• Consider Preliminary Plat for Southside Villas, requested by Benchmark Management, Inc.
• Consider a vehicle rotation plan for the police department and purchase of two new police cars.
• Consider approval of expenditures to clean out and repair a drainage ditch from 155th Street east to 154th and Sycamore.
• Consider ordinance ordering demolition of structure located at 2805 N. 155th St.
• Consider approval of a joint resolution with Leavenworth County and the Cities of Leavenworth, Lansing and Tonganoxie urging support of MARC for funding of road projects.
• Consider approval of the Tomahawk Valley Trail project and request for engineering design.
City Administrator report
Council Member reports