Strength and Conditioning for BLMS students
Basehor-Linwood High School strength and conditioning coach Ross Schwisow will conduct a Middle School Strength and Conditioning Camp. Two sessions will be available. The first will take place at 5:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays in March. The second will take place at 5:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays in April. Cost is $40 for eight one-hour sessions
To download registration forms, go to http://oldwww.usd458.org/blhs/camps, or contact Schwisow at email@example.com for more information.
More like this story
- Linwood teens injured in K-32 car accident
- Authorities announce name of pedestrian killed in Bonner Springs accident
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County