Students earn KSU honors
Several area students were among the nearly 1,800 students earning semester honors from Kansas State University for their academic performance during the fall 2008 semester.
Students earning semester honors receive commendations from their deans, with the honors recorded on their permanent academic records. Students receiving semester honors rank in the top 10 percent of their class within their respective colleges and were enrolled in at least 12 semester hours of graded course work.
The following area students earned honors:
From Bonner Springs, Kristen Cecelia Beeves, Mathew Herman Kerl, Katherine Ann Killingsworth, Kyle Cameron Parker and Victoria Anne Rau.
From Basehor: Kara Cherie Bowman, Klinton Wayne Brown, Zachary Keith Mark, Courtney Lynne Sebree, Kristen Cecelia Beeves and Anne Elizabeth Shores.
From Linwood: Hannah Lyn Chavers and Mary Ellen Cox.
More like this story
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Kansas Senate approves plan to control mental health drugs
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Royals legend helps Gold Glove Week thrive