On the agenda
Basehor City Council
6 p.m. Jan. 12, Basehor City Hall
• Consider the option of implementing contractor licensing within the city of Basehor.
• Discuss capital improvement program and possibility of partnership with Unified Government of Wyandotte County on the Kansas Highway 7/Donahoo Road project.
• 147th Street and State Avenue access issues.
• USD 458 Building Fees – consider waiving excise tax, building permit fee, and payment in lieu of construction for sidewalks.
Basehor-Linwood School Board Meeting
7 p.m. Monday, Jan. 12,
Basehor-Linwood Middle School Multipurpose Room
• Approve Consent Items
• Approve Minutes of December 8, 2008 Regular Meeting
• Approve Bills and Payroll
• Approve Treasurer’s Report
• Information Regarding Irene Kiester Estate
• Board of Education Elections
• Review Legislative Issues for 2009 Session
• Review 2009-2010 Calendar
• Discuss Fee-based all Day Kindergarten
• Review Telecommunications Bid
• Effectiveness and Efficiency Surveys
• Discuss Next Bond Sale
• Job Description for Maintenance Positions
• Baseball Field Improvement
• Construction Report
• Superintendent’s Report
• Approve BOE Policy Chapter M for 1st Reading
• Approve BOE Policy Chapter L for Final Reading
• Approve School Reach Contract Renewal for 2009
• Approve Job Description for Custodial Positions
• Discussion of Matters Relating to Non-elected Personnel and Negotiations