GOP to play host to town-hall meeting
The Leavenworth County Republican Party Central Committee will play host to a town-hall meeting from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday at the Riverfront Community Center, 123 N. Esplanade St., Leavenworth.
The meeting is open to all Republicans and guests. This will be the first of a series of regularly scheduled monthly meetings to be conducted on the first Monday of each month.
The town-hall meetings will serve as a forum to allow voters to speak to elected officials of the Republican Party, from the county level up to the state level. Meetings will be structured to allow exchange of information and input from voters.
For further information, contact John Bradford at (913) 683-0871.
More like this story
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas