On the agenda
Basehor City Council
7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 22
Basehor City Hall
• Approve Minutes of the Jan. 5 work Session and meeting and the Jan. 12 work session.
• Approve Treasurer’s report and vendor payments
• Approve investment recommendations
• Approve calendar of events
• Steve Jack, Executive Director - LCDC Quarterly Update
• Consider waiving certain fees and requirements for USD 458 for the proposed Wellness and Fitness Center.
• Consider approval of an interlocal agreement with Leavenworth County for Sewer District #3 Glenwood Estates dealing with decommissioning of the sewer lagoons.
• Consider recommendations from the planning commission on the Pinehurst South Replat
• Review requirements for a conditional use permit for JED Installation
• Benchmark Management — engineering and construction management procedures
• Consider payment request #2 final from Holland Corp. for the 2008 street overlay program.
• City Administrator Report
• Mayor’s Report
• Council Member Reports
• Executive Session