On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Basehor City Council
Monday, Feb 2
6 p.m. Work session
7 p.m. Regular meeting
Basehor City Hall
• Approve Minutes fron Jan. 22 Work Session & Regular Meeting
• Approve Treasurer’s Report & Vendor Payments
• Approve investment recommendations
• Approve calendar of events
• Consider an ordinance implementing previously approved changes in the TDD agreement for Wolf Creek Junction.
• Notice of award to MKEC for design of Wolf Creek Junction street projects and notice to proceed.
• Consider the engineering and construction management procedures to be followed by the City and Benchmark Management as part of the Wolf Creek Junction street projects.
• Consider payment to Leavenworth County Development Corporation for 2009 funding.
• Consider approval of a project to add a sidewalk around the north side of City Hall and make improvements to the rear entrance.
• Consider approval of additional engineering fees to modify the design of the 150th Street project.
• Consider priority street projects and approval to acquire easements and right of way for projects that are close to being shovel ready.
• City Administrator report
• Annexation issues
• City council meeting date for the week of Feb. 16
• Mayor’s report
• Council Member reports
• Executive session
Basehor Planning Commission
7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 3
Basehor City Hall
• Approve minutes of Jan. 6 meeting
• Consideration of the proposed zoning regulations — Continued from Dec. 2, 2008.
• Public Hearing on the consideration of proposed subdivision regulations — Continued from Dec. 2, 2008.
• Public Hearing — Preliminary Plat for property located at 15251 State Avenue, as requested by Benchmark Management.
• Final Plat for property located at 15251 State Avenue, as requested by Benchmark Management.
• Reaffirm Planning Commission recommendation on the annexation of Cedar Lake Estates Subdivision.
• Open Agenda
• Reports from Special Committees
• Notices and Communications