Lansing boys beat Bonner Springs for third time
Lansing The Bonner Springs Braves could not buy a basket all night in their 58-34 loss to Lansing.
The loss marks their third to the Lions this season.
The Braves shot under 30 percent from the floor and went just 3-for-28 from 3-point range. They also had trouble defending Lansing's senior 6-foot-8 center Cody Rush who scored 14 points and pulled down 10 rebounds to go along with two blocks.
Freshman J.J. Jackson had 9 points for Bonner and sophomore Juan Pichardo chipped in 8.
More like this story
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan