Basehor’s population increases significantly
According to numbers released Wednesday by the U.S. Census Bureau, Basehor had a large spike in its population from 2007 to 2008.
The amount of people living in the city increased by 478 people, or 12 percent, which puts its population at 4,230.
This 12 percent increase was significantly higher than other surrounding cities in the state.
For more information on the census, see the July 9 issue of the Sentinel.
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood, Bonner Springs show promise
- Basehor-Linwood track teams shine in Baldwin
- Kansas: No court order needed for same-sex birth certificate
- Baldwin holds off Basehor for 21-19 season-opening victory
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County