BLSA chages date of summer soccer camp
The Basehor-Linwood Soccer Association, in collaboration with the Olathe Rush soccer team, will conduct the third annual Rush Summer Skills Camp. The date of the camp has changed, however.
Originally slated for July 6-10, the camp has been moved back to July 27-31 at Basehor-Linwood High School.
Cost for the camp is $58 per participant. A session for youths in kindergarten through fourth grade will take place from 9 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. A session for fifth- through eighth-graders will take place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information or to register, go to BLsoccer.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie man arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Police: Woman arrested in battery of police horse in Wichita
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Bonner hair salon finds new home after fire