Annual celebration provides holiday entertainment
The annual Basehor Fourth of July celebration provided plenty of patriotic entertainment Saturday to residents, friends and family.
The festivities began with concessions at the Basehor VFW and ended with a colorful firework show at 9 p.m.
During the celebration, the winner of the Outstanding Citizen Award was announced, and Carl Slaugh was the resident who received the honor.
For more information on the July 4 events, see Thursday's issue of the Sentinel.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas GOP touts school funding law; districts look to cut
- Class of 2015: BLHS senior says organization is the key
- BLHS senior noted among incoming Pitt State students
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups