Annual celebration provides holiday entertainment
The annual Basehor Fourth of July celebration provided plenty of patriotic entertainment Saturday to residents, friends and family.
The festivities began with concessions at the Basehor VFW and ended with a colorful firework show at 9 p.m.
During the celebration, the winner of the Outstanding Citizen Award was announced, and Carl Slaugh was the resident who received the honor.
For more information on the July 4 events, see Thursday's issue of the Sentinel.
More like this story
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises