Council revisits Glenwood Estates sewer issue
The Basehor City Council discussed at its regular meeting Monday the decommissioning of the Glenwood Estates sewer lagoons.
Council member David Breuer said in his end-of-the-meeting report that he met with representatives from Leavenworth County earlier Monday to talk about the progress made on reworking Sewer District 3. Based on this meeting and previous brainstorming, Breuer said he wanted the council and county to find a way to ease the burden of project costs on Glenwood Estates residents.
For more on this story, pick up the Sentinel on Thursday.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Basehor-Linwood girls fall to Piper in sub-state
- No. 2 Basehor-Linwood takes down Mill Valley
- Use of batboys and girls suspended after 9-year-old's death