Basehor graduate earns degree in motion pictures
A former graduate from Basehor-Linwood High School, Tyler D. Holstrom, 25, received a bachelor’s degree in motion picture and television from the Academy of Arts University in San Francisco.
He is back in the Basehor area pursuing film opportunities.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses