Kansas City church plans summer garage sale
The Grinter House United Methodist Church will play host to its annual garage sale July 16-18.
A wide variety of items like clothes, books, toys, appliances, furniture and home décor, will be available.
The sale will run from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday and Friday, July 16-17, and 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, July 18, at the church, 78th Street and Swartz Road, Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Lawmakers advance abortion, election law tweaks on 100th day
- ACLU: Kansas' gay marriage laws should be stricken from book
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Kansas to hold meetings, consider options for drone usage