Museum to open new Amelia Earhart exhibit
The Basehor Historical Museum will begin its next exhibit July 30.
This new exhibit, called "Amelia Earhart: Taking Flight in Kansas" displays Earharts aviation accomplishments in Kansas.
Visitors are welcome to visit the museum during its regular and extended hours, which are 9 a.m. to noon and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m Tuesdays, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursdays and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Basehor-Linwood USD 458 board sets special meeting
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event