Museum to open new Amelia Earhart exhibit
The Basehor Historical Museum will begin its next exhibit July 30.
This new exhibit, called "Amelia Earhart: Taking Flight in Kansas" displays Earharts aviation accomplishments in Kansas.
Visitors are welcome to visit the museum during its regular and extended hours, which are 9 a.m. to noon and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m Tuesdays, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursdays and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise