Nursing home offers safe haven in dismal heat
The Bonner Springs Nursing Home, 520 E Morse Ave., will open its doors to any senior in the community as a place to get relief from the heat if the temperatures reach into the 90s.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Legislative proposal focuses on open records enforcement
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers