On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Basehor City Council
Basehor City Hall
Work session — 6 p.m.
• Discussion of agenda items
Regular meeting — 7 p.m.
• Approve minutes of July 13 work session and July 20 regular meeting
• Approve treasurer’s report and vendor payments
• Approve investment recommendations
• Approve calendar of events
Public Hearing – 2010 Budget
• Consider rescheduling public hearing to 7:00 p.m. Aug. 17
• Call to Public
Scheduled Discussion Items
• School bus parking on city streets
• Review proposed Tax Rebate Program plan and ordinance
• Sewer District No. 3
• Consider payment to CAS Construction and Change Order No. 3 for Wastewater Treatment Facility Expansion project, SRL C20-1767-01
• Consider contractor payments for work performed on Wolf Creek Parkway, Kansas Department of Transportation, TR 0125
• Consider contractor payments on 150th Street, Parallel to Craig St. project, KDOT, 225-08
• Consider plan and mitigating costs for Sewer District No. 3
• Consider ordinance adopting Federal Emergency Management Agency floodplain management measures that satisfy 44 Code of Federal Regulations, Section 60.3(b) of the National Flood Insurance Program regulations.
• Consider Tomahawk Valley preliminary development plan, requested by Miles Excavating, LLC
• Consider Tomahawk Valley preliminary plat, requested by Miles Excavating, LLC.
• Consider final plat for Tomahawk Valley, Phase I, as requested by Miles Excavating, LLC.
• Consider resolution adopting bylaws for Midwest Public Risk of Kansas, Inc.
• Consider rescheduling 2010 budget public hearing to August 17, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
• Consider contract renewal for city attorney.
Interim city administrator report
Council member reports