BSHS grad Starks named all-conference
Bonner Springs native and University of St. Mary softball player Tiffany Starks recently was named to the Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference second team.
Starks, a sophomore, was recognized for her play as a shortstop. It’s the second straight year she has been lauded by the conference after being a first-team performer during her freshman season.
Starks was a four-year starter at shortstop during her career at Bonner Springs High School, and she capped her career by being the leading vote-getter out of all infielders on the All-Kaw Valley League team.
Starks is majoring in art at USM.
More like this story
- Kansas Supreme Court to hear Wichita pot ordinance arguments
- Wichita says pot ordinance should be stayed till court rules
- Kansas House approves bill revising land annexation process
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals