County ethics commission appoints new member
Janey Humphries has been appointed to the Unified Government of Wyandotte County/Kansas City, Kan., Ethics Commission for a four-year term. The appointment is effective Aug. 6 and comes at the term expiration of former member Mary Ann Slattery.
Humphries has lived in Wyandotte County since 1976. She is currently a member of the Friends of the Argentine Community Center Committee, the Argentine Branch Library Expansion Committee, the NCPP and is active in her Neighborhood Association.
She will be sworn in at the August 6, 2009 Ethics Commission meeting.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan