County republican to have town hall meeting Monday
The Leavenworth County Republican Party Central Committee will play host to a town hall meeting from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday at the Lansing Community Center in Lansing.
The meeting is open to all Republicans and their guests. The town hall meetings serve as a forum to allow voters to speak to their elected officials (within the county) at all levels up to and including state officials of the Republican Party.
Guest speaker will be Kris Kobach, a law professor at the University of Missouri-Kansas City and radio talk show host. He is a candidate for the Kansas office of secretary of state for the 2010 election. Topic for the meeting is “The connection between voter fraud and illegal immigration.”
For additional information contact John Bradford at JBradford@kc.rr.com or (913) 683-0871.
More like this story
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Great Midwest Balloon Fest looks for great weather this weekend
- Kansas City Connection: Bonner Springs balloon fest puts the helium in Halloween
- Perfect Patch: Kerby Farm part of families’ fall traditions