Falcon Lakes to conduct golf clinic
Falcon Lakes Golf Course will conduct a junior golf clinic from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Aug. 3-5. The clinic is open to boys and girls ages 5-15 and will be conducted at the course, 4605 Clubhouse Drive, in Basehor.
Instruction will include training in golf etiquette and the fundamentals of putting, chipping and the full swing.
Instruction will be provided by Scott Hanks, a 20-year PGA teaching professional, and Tami Holthus, a Level II certified member of the U.S. Golf Teachers Federation who has 18 years of youth coaching experience.
Cost of the clinic is $95 per participant and includes a simplified rules book and a Falcon Lakes cap. Register for the clinic by calling Falcon Lakes at (913) 724-4653 or by e-mailing falconlakesgolf@ sunflower.com.
More like this story
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row