Fish dumped on drive of Linwood residence
Something fishy took place earlier this month at a Linwood residence, prompting a call to authorities.
Sometime between 1:30 and 5 a.m. July 17, Leavenworth County Sheriff’s officers reported, 15 to 20 pike, gar and bass were dumped on the driveway of a 33-year-old Linwood man. The man stated that an unknown subject drove 500 feet into his driveway in the 19000 block of Cantrell Road to dump the fish.
The report did not indicate the size or condition of the fish.
More like this story
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits