BLHS teacher suspended for relations with student
A Basehor-Linwood High School teacher has been suspended as a result of allegations of an inappropriate relationship with a student.
The 44-year-old teacher’s May 20 suspension was related to an investigation that involves the teacher and a 16-year-old student.
Basehor Police Chief Lloyd Martley said the department was still in the preliminary stages of investigating the misconduct, which allegedly happened during this school year.
Martley said police had been conducting interviews and were hoping by the end of this week to bring charges for the Leavenworth County attorney to consider.
More like this story
- Allegations lead to suspension of Basehor-Linwood teacher
- Second teacher suspended after investigation into inappropriate student relationship
- Second teacher suspended during investigation into inappropriate relationship with student
- Former Basehor-Linwood teacher pleads guilty in sex case involving student
- Former Basehor-Linwood teacher to serve two days in jail in sex case